Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Upcoming sale ^_^;;

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't normally advertise, but I figure this is the place where people are most likely to be interested in what it is I'm going to be selling on eBay to try to recoup some shipping costs and things...

    Tonight or tomorrow or this weekend (depending on when my cable modem starts working again ^^;; [img]wink.gif[/img] I'm going to be having a big Kaori Yuki stuff sale on eBay.

    Some of the things I'm going to sell are:

    Duplicates of God Child 1-6

    Neji

    Kaine (probably... although I might want to keep it... ^^; [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Boys Next Door (one in tankoubon, one collected in Hana to Yume)

    Assorted Cain/God Child-related art stuff

    AND... (drumroll please)

    The last time I ordered from Celga, I got a second copy of the not-for-sale God Child CD, which I think I've only seen up for auction outside of Japan once. So the zen-in God Child CD is going to go up for auction!

    More specific info when I have it...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ahhhh soo coool!! im so jealous, i wish i could buy from ebay because i would never be able to get such things otherwise...

    hope your auction goes well...though im sure it will i mean its kaori yuki ^_^

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...Working on it at the moment. Turns out I'm going to have 6 auctions:

    The God Child zen-in CD

    God Child manga 1-6 (i.e. everything that's been published to date)

    Neji manga and a *gorgeous* poster of Neji himself ^_^

    Some Cain and Angel Sanctuary furoku items (postcards, an Angel Sanctuary greeting card book with some really cute character inside, CD bag, shitajiki)

    Hana to Yume Cain color page collection and another shitajiki (and I'm THRILLED to bits -- one of the color pages I got today is the one with Cain and Riff from Erin's page / my avatar! But there's no way I'm reselling that particular page. The rest of them are up for grabs though... I took a picture of the ones I'm selling so people can see... ^_^)

    The Bessatsu Hana to Yume volume which has the complete Boys Next Door collection in it

    ...And it's the freakiest thing. I can't use my cable modem while my VCRs are turned on! Going to get the cable modem guy to fix that on Friday... @_@

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, I'm interested. Can you post a link please, Risu-chan? I seem to be having trouble with the search on eBay. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    *heehee* Like I really need more manga stuff, right? I seem to spend at least 50% of my income (but probably more) on manga. [img]wink.gif[/img] Oh, well.

    ~Crystal

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here goes:

    My Yuki Kaori auctions

    ^^;;; I hope these do well... I'm starting most of them below what I paid for them when the scary shipping is factored in; I figure I have to eat some of the shipping to start things at prices people would be reasonably tempted by...

    Aha, I've thought of a solution! I'll just have to fly to Japan every year and come with multiple empty suitcases so that I won't have to pay $35-$50 in shipping, just $600 for the air fare... er... um... somehow I think I'm not winning that case either... but at least I'd be in Japan while throwing money at an addiction... ^_^;;;

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, instant reply. How cool. Right now there are about 5-6 people logged in. That's never happened to me before. [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Thanks a lot, Risu-chan! *skipping merrily off to look at yummy Yuki Kaori auctions*

    ~Crystal

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't get a PayPal account in order to use a credit card, because I can't take credit card payments. (It says that in the auction description.)

    If you send me an international postal money order, though, that'd work fine. (You can get them at your post office.)

    I'm willing to ship things anywhere in the world; I'd been figuring the most likely bidders would be Americans because shipping from Japan to the US is so expensive and I'd already paid that, so American bidders would be getting a deal on the shipping.

    I honestly don't know how much it would cost to ship things from America to Panama. But I only charge for shipping what it cost me to send the thing (postage and packaging).

    Let's see if the USPS site has anything useful...

    Okay, the heaviest thing I have up for auction is the 6-manga set. Here's the options from the Post Office site online:

    Surface mail - 4-6 weeks - $9.40
    Air mail - 4-10 days - $17.45

    So the shipping for 6 manga should cost that plus $2 (for the box and the delivery confirmation code). I'd leave it up to you whether you wanted it there via the faster method or the cheaper method. ^_^;;

    If you were interested in something lighter, it would be less expensive, though I'm not sure how much...

    anyway, that's my best estimate...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member spacelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Risu-san! I was wondering if you accpet cash. That's how I pay all my ebay items and it has never failed me once. So can I pay in cash?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sure, as long as it's cash in US dollars.

    (The minimum fee my bank charges for converting money is $20... @_@ so you see why I'd rather not have to convert money on auctions that are starting in the $3 range...)

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Ok, I'm kinda' new here. I usually read the posts, but recently I have been wanting to introduce myself. "Hello I'm Countess D" <=done with the introduction.

    I just loooveee kaori yuki's works and I'm really interested in the items you got, BUT I've never bought something on internet, much less through an auction. So what I wnat to know is if your shipping includes latin america? if so, how much would the shipping cost?

    PD. for the payment, I have a credit card. should I get a paypal account?

    <font color="#660033"><font size="1">[ September 11, 2003 12:36 PM: Message edited by: Countess D ]</font></font>
    [img]confused.gif[/img]

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 11, 2003 12:50 PM: Message edited by: Countess D ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •